Welcome First Eucharist children and parents!
In an effort to share materials that are used in our preparation for this blessed sacrament, we have created this area to hold documents and instructions that will support our lessons. If you are interested in our program and your child is not currently attending a Catholic School, we would like them and your family to be involved in our Children’s Faith Formation (Growing in Faith Together). A link to this program is available on the home page for this site or click here
For our 1st communion preparation, we will have three sessions for children and their parents, then an afternoon retreat.
The dates for spring 2023 and updated registration form are coming soon:
– Classes – Hailstones Hall
– 1st Communion
Here are resources you will need to prepare for our retreat:
- Readings – Please read these before the retreat
- Prayers – Please read these before the retreat
- Music – 3 YouTube videos of songs for First Communion we suggest you play while decorating your candle at home (follow lyrics on the screen)
- Candle – Supplies may be picked up in the Narthex of the chapel. Use this link for ideas on how to personalize your candle.
- Banner Preparation & Stained Glass – Please have this ready to share at retreat
- Bread Baking & Reflection – Will be reviewed during retreat (we encourage your family to bake bread together this week)